Saturday, May 5, 2012

365 Days of Praise Challenge-Day 162

What a beautiful day it is looking to be! I am excited about going and setting up my table for the kick-off of Lifegroups at Church of All Nations tomorrow. I will have to take a picture of my set-up. They are having a little prize for the most attracting display so I let the creative side of me go for it. I am also excited to go on a hike up in Castlerock later today with my brother's family. It will be great to just enjoy the outdoors and all that God blesses us with today. I pray your day will be glorious!
Psalm 96:1-3 Sing to the Lord a new song: sing the the Lord, all the earth. Sing to the Lord, praise his name; proclaim his salvation day after day.  Declare his glory among the nations, his marvelous deeds among all peoples.

No comments:

Post a Comment