Monday, May 21, 2012

365 Days of Praise Challenge-Day 178

There are things that people say that are so poignant, so right on, so touch your soul. I love words and what can be done with them that can create such feelings. I heard a quote in our sermon yesterday that literally made me gasp I was so 'wowed' by it. It's a quote from Mother Teresa. "I am a pencil in the hand of a writing God who is sending a love letter to the world." Did that not do something to your soul? As you already know, I am in love with analogeis and this one is now at the top of my favorites. We are the instruments of spreading God's love.  Here's my 21st century version of this analogy: "I am a keyboard with the hands of a typing God who is emailing a love letter to the world." Are you spreading the love of God in one way or another?
1John 3:23 And this is his command:  to believe in the name of his Son, Jesus Christ, and to love one another as he commanded us.

No comments:

Post a Comment