Friday, May 18, 2012

365 Days of Praise Challenge-Day 175

I prepared myself yesterday as I was about to call back the alarm company that left the angry message the day before. I put a smile on my face and in my heart and had an attitude of serving and caring. The man, from the get-go, was aplogetic and embarrassed by his words in the voice mail the day before. Together, we went on to solve his issue and discussed how things have been changing and I am looking for ways to improve the process of communication with alarm companies. Attitude is everything! We all can let the angers, frustrations and challenges in our life take away the positive attitudes like forgiveness and having a servant heart.  Our emotions can really dictate our actions if we let them. Thankfully, we have the power of God on our side. We have to work with the Holy Spirit in us to cultivate these positive attitudes everyday. In this way, we can be prepared for the emotions we may face in the day ahead and be able to maintain the positivie attitudes. Make it a committment to pray every morning as you are brushing your teeth, in the shower or some other day to day thing asking for the Holy Spirit to fill you with the fruits and all those positive attitudes that come with them.
Galations 5: 25 Since we live by the Spirit, let us keep in step with the Spirit.

No comments:

Post a Comment