Tuesday, May 15, 2012

365 Days of Praise Challenge-Day 172

I don't think I will ever get use to hearing the threats people make in the anger and frustration. My job brings those threats to me every so often. This time it was from a man that had once again received an invoice for an alarm company. We apparently have the wrong address. I was miffed enough myself because I had emailed the alarm company to give us an up-to-date address without any response so I tried the phone number. I ended up with a dead line with the first number so tried the 800 number and was told that I couldn't speak with the person listed as our contact. I pretty much laid it out for the person I was talking to saying I needed an accurate mailing address and that they had several outstanding invoices. I had to call the man back who had threatened to call his lawyer if he continued to get harrassed by these invoices being mailed to his home. Nobody likes conflict but I have become pretty good at getting things resolved and leaving the person with a good frame of mind. The man was happy to hear I had gotten it all resolved. I consider it further training on being a peacemaker combined with a law enforcer. Everything I do is God's training. Do you know what God has been training you on? When you see it as part of God's training, you will have more peace about it and face it with confidence.
Proverbs 3:26 ...for the Lord will be your confidence and will keep your foot from being snared.

No comments:

Post a Comment