Wednesday, May 2, 2012

365 Days of Praise Challenge-Day 159

My latest assignment for my mastermind group has been to write down my dreams for this ministry in detail for what it will look like in 5 years. I have to say I have struggled with this greatly. A little piece of me started doubting it all and yet another piece of me thought maybe I need to go to seminary and go that route. Another piece of me has been contemplating the idea of writing my own faithbooking bible studies. I also just got an email from my sister-in-law about doing what I do for a treatment school for mentally ill children. I am realizing there are many roads I can take with this ministry so when asked where do I see it in 5 years, I would like to being doing 2 workshops with at least 10 participants a week, make connections in 20 more churches, teach 10 women how to become FTLC workshop leaders at their church along with pursuing these other avenues and helping others connect their faith to their life. I see the title picture on my blog of the road heading toward the snow capped mountain and think my dream is to do God's will and let him take me and this ministry wherever he wants it to go. I am thanking God for the lightbulb idea for the topic of my first faithbooking bible study I will write that came to me in the shower yesterday morning and for these other ministry avenues that you will bring my way. My 5 year plan is to do God's will and follow what's in my heart to do as God reveals it to me.
Proverbs 23:18 There is surely a future hope for you, and your hope will not be cut off.

No comments:

Post a Comment