Monday, July 22, 2013

365 Days of Spirit-Filled Fruits Challenge-Day 231


How forgetful we are! As I read from Acts 9 about Saul’s conversion, I realized how I had forgotten that God can and will intervene if it his will. I have often prayed for those I know who do not believe or are “Christian” without the passion. But I usually pray that I can be an instrument in helping this person to the truth or that God will bring others into their life that will plant and/or sow the seeds that will lead them to Jesus. I have forgotten that God is God and he can show them all on His own if He wants. I have seen many times in my study on temperament that in some cases only direct intervention from God will help this person. Lord, I am sorry to have forgotten who really does the work. Whether it be through me, through others or come down from you directly, I pray that those I know and love who do not believe or have fallen by the wayside can see the truth of You. Amen.

Acts: 9: 20-21  At once he began to preach in the synagogues that Jesus is the son of God. All those who heard him were astonished and asked, “Isn’t he the man who raised havoc in Jerusalem among those who call on this name?”

No comments:

Post a Comment