Tuesday, July 16, 2013

365 Days of Spirit-Filled Fruits Challenge is back on... Day 226

We have lift off!!!!!!!  I conducted some more research on the problem I was having entering text into the post and discovered it was because my browser is becoming too old. So with my hubbie's help I got a new browser going and it's working!!
I came across this scripture in Acts 5 that makes me think that this week long break in blogging was all part of God's plan and in his timing the solution to the problem was found and fixed. He won't let this blogging fail. I hope and pray that the words that come from my heart and through God's Word will inspire, teach, give you a fresh perspective and above all point you towards our Awesome God.

Acts 5:38-39 Therefore, in the present case I advise you: Leave these men alone! Let them go! For if their purpose or activity is of human origin, it will fail. But if it is from God, you will not be able to stop these men; you will only find yourselves fighting against God.

No comments:

Post a Comment