Saturday, June 8, 2013

365 Days of Spirit-Filled Fruits Challenge-Day 194

My daughter is home safe and sound from camp and this year there was no homesickness stuff going on. She had lots of fun and I think lived on the zip-line. She even tried a new food! She now likes pickles. That is a big thing considering how picky she is about food. I felt so darn excited to see her. I teared up the day before looking at her picture up in my cubicle at work. I was really missing her. I imagine that God is excited as we take those baby steps closer to accepting his son, Jesus into our heart and finally being able to relate spirit to spirit as it should be. I can imagine God with a huge smile with his arms wide open waiting for his child to room into his arms. That’s how I felt yesterday as my daughter rushed over to us and into our arms. Joyful.
Habakkuk 3:18 yet I will rejoice in the Lord, I will be joyful in God my Savior.

No comments:

Post a Comment