Friday, June 7, 2013

365 Days of Spirit-Filled Fruits Challenge-Day 193

I have been working on letting go of the control I need to have bit by bit. It will be an on-going process as is everything else. I came upon this article and this quote really says it all. (see below) How much am I going to surrender today? The measure of my surrender was great yesterday. It gave me the power to overcome when I was asked to finish doing the mail when my own plate is overflowing. But I responded with graciousness and gentleness and let God take care of my overflowing plate. I humbly surrender for I am weak but you are strong.
Psalm 18:32 It is God who arms me with strength and makes my way perfect.

My power isn’t in overcoming.  My power is in the measure of my surrender.” Frank Thomas http://marketplacefaith.com/your-power-is-in-your-surrender/

No comments:

Post a Comment