Monday, March 4, 2013

365 Days of Spirit-Filled Fruits-Challenge-Day 100

I woke up yesterday not feeling so great. A head cold had descended into the left side of my head. With now three of us, sniffling, sneezing and coughing, we chose to stay home and watch our church service on the internet. I had it planned to go to my friend’s house about 3pm to take my first test. I should have re-scheduled! I wasn’t thinking clearly. I had not reviewed a vital section of the course and after starting the test I knew I was in trouble. I missed about 11-12 out of 50. Ugh. I don’t know at this point if I will be required to re-take the test or not. My husband was the first to give me words of encouragement. It’s been 20+ years since I took a test so I have to give myself some grace and move on. I know the devil wants me to think I can’t do this but I know I can with God’s help and a little time to get back those study skills from my young college days. So, I will keep fighting the fight, be thoroughly prepared and will be victorious with the next test.
Philippians 1:6 …being confident of this, that he who began a good work in you will carry it on to completion until the day of Christ Jesus.

No comments:

Post a Comment