Thursday, March 14, 2013

365 Days of Spirit-Filled Fruits Challenge-Day 109

When I walked into my office yesterday, little did I know the drama that had just unfolded before I had arrived?  A long-standing, top-notch co-worker of mine had taken her stuff and walked out. I don’t know the details of what happened but was told that our operations manager threw her under the bus. Our operations manager has been out of the office due to family issues and healthy issues and put some of her work onto this other co-worker, leaving the co-worker with piles of her own work that cannot get done. It sounds as if the operations manager did not back her up when asked about her excessive workload. Thankfully, our assistant manager went and talked with her and convinced her to come back. It just made me think of how any one of us can experience this kind of betrayal and lack of support. God will always be on our side. He is our rock, the one whom we can lean on always and the one who will always be there. These kinds of things can happen to us so be prepared by asking the Holy Spirit for his fruits so that you will be able to persevere and know that God is on your side.
Isaiah 41:10 So do not fear, for I am with you; do not be dismayed, for I am your God. I will strengthen you and help you; I will uphold you with my righteous right hand.

No comments:

Post a Comment