Monday, March 18, 2013

365 Days of Spirit-Filled Fruits Challenge-Day 112

We all have weaknesses that are just part of who God created us to be. One of my weaknesses is that I internalize my anger and make it out to be “hurt feelings”. I struggled with this quite a bit in the early part of my marriage but after being truly saved by Jesus, with the help of the Holy Spirit I have learned to be better at expressing myself. I am far from perfect but the Holy Spirit is guiding my steps and leading me to being more like Jesus. What do you know of yourself that needs the help of our awesome God?
Romans 8:26-27 In the same way, the Spirit helps us in our weakness. We do not know what we ought to pray for, but the Spirit himself intercedes for us with groans that words cannot express. And he who searches our hearts knows the mind of the Spirit, because the Spirit intercedes for the saints in accordance with God’s will.

No comments:

Post a Comment