Friday, November 16, 2012

365 Days of Praise Challenge-Day 357

How did I get so blessed to have the husband I have? He has always been a tremendous support to me, showing his love and caring. In terms of love languages, I think he likes to give love by his acts of service. I see this in him everyday but it is especially evident when like yesterday I was feverish from fighting off some virus, dealing with the shoulder pain and the after affects of my work. He tells me “sit down and relax” and is up and getting me anything I need all evening. I am just so thankful to God for my husband and so thankful to be able to be a witness to seeing him grow and mature in his faith. It is a privilege to be able to walk along side him in this journey of our lives.

1John 4:12 No one has ever seen God; if we love one another, God abides in us and his love is perfected in us.  

No comments:

Post a Comment