Thursday, November 8, 2012

365 Days of Praise Challenge-Day 349

I just love when my hormones shift. NOT. The telltale sign of the shift came with the typical small zit under my nose so I knew what was happening. I was super cranky yesterday morning, teary-eyed and so when I got to work and was slammed on all sides with the negativity that seems to be most prevalent these days I was ready to stand-up and shout “Shut Up!” but I managed to walk out of the room to go get some space and coffee and ran into our admin assistant. She could tell I was not happy since I am usually the light in that dark place and so I laid it on her my feelings and than said I need a hug. She was my angel for the day. Just being able to let go of those feelings and get a hug made a big difference and the hormone shift gradually adjusted itself throughout the morning to where I was back to my some-what normal self. Thanks be to God for giving us people in our lives that can help us when we are in those dark moments.
Psalm 119: 133 Direct my footsteps according to your word; let no sin rule over me.


No comments:

Post a Comment