Friday, November 9, 2012

365 Days of Praise Challenge-Day 350

I am not a big fan of Facebook but I am not against it either. Call me a “middle-of-the roader.” I get on it at least a few times a week mostly just to stay caught up in the lives of family and friends but I have been encouraged by words or pictures and inspired to create from something someone has shared. Because I am not on it all that much, I am unfamiliar with all the in’s and out’s but knew that somewhere there was a place where people may have posted a happy birthday wish to me. I finally found it and was so surprised by the number of posts. Wow! It was good to hear from friends that I haven’t seen or talked with in quite a while. It put a smile on my face all day. So thanks to God for giving what’s his name the vision to create Facebook. It is a great communication tool to use in our busy lives to let people know you care and think of them.
Psalm 71: 14 But as for me, I will always have hope: I will praise you more and more.  

No comments:

Post a Comment