Monday, November 5, 2012

365 Days of Praise Challenge-Day 346

Yesterday, we spent the afternoon at my brother’s home and celebrated my birthday which is Election day and my brother’s birthday on the 8th. I can’t even express the blessing of having them here in Colorado. For many years, I tried to convince them they needed to move here from CA and in God’s timing it happened. I am so thankful to God for brining my brother and his family here so we can connect with each other, celebrate with each other and just be together. And a special bonus, was having my step-mom here from CA, too. It was a good celebration for our birthdays and the peanut butter cup playground ice cream cake from Cold Stone was a yummy blessing that was the cherry on the top!
Ecclesiastes 11:8  However many years a man may live, let him enjoy them all.

No comments:

Post a Comment