Sunday, November 11, 2012

365 Days of Praise Challenge-Day 352

I am grateful for the opportunity and freedom to be able to worship God on Sunday at my church in a community of believers.  It is a blessing that not every believer has throughout the world. Christians gathering together to worship, pray and be in communion with each other is not to be taken for granted. Our founding fathers of this country generation sacrificed greatly to give us this freedom. If you are not connecting at a church somewhere, I encourage you to keep searching and praying for God to lead you to a home church that fits you. We are not meant to do this alone. Thank you Lord for the community of believers in my church, the freedom to gather and worship together and all the blessings come from it.
Psalm 34:3 O magnify the Lord with me, and let us exalt His name together.


No comments:

Post a Comment