Wednesday, December 7, 2011

365 Days of Praise Challenge-Day 14

50 more weeks of praise to go! I am thanking God to day for the opportunities he pretty much plants in my lap. I did a craft fair this weekend and it was starting off to be very discouraging. I have never done very well at craft fairs in selling much and afterwards have always thought why bother but I decided to do one because of my change to Close to My Heart and my love and belief in their products especially Studio J, the on-line digital scrapbooking program that has made my dream of starting a faithbooking ministry a reality. So, I knew I was probably not going to sell much especially Studio J in the fast-paced atmosphere of a craft fair but was hoping to make some good connections. I finally got my groove and started making book marks and giving them to anyone that stopped at my booth to look. This really has turned out to be a good ice breaker and I got some good connections. So I am thanking God for putting people in my path that I can share faithbooking, Studio J and scrapbooking with and pray that God will give me the courage and confidence and help me get out of my comfort zone and be successful. Are you connecting to whom God puts in your path? Faithbooking is an easy way to share your faith. If you have yet to try it or even scrapbooking, I would encourage you to start a free account with Studio J and see how easy it is to put together a scrapbook layout that applies to your faith. See my examples posted here and feel free to ask me any questions about Studio J or faithbooking. Access Studio J here: www.ctmh.com/janinerobertson
Deuteronomy 31:6 Be strong and courageous. Do not be afriad or terrified because of them, for the Lord your God goes with you, he will never leave you nor forsake you.

No comments:

Post a Comment