Saturday, December 31, 2011

365 Days of Praise Challenge-Day 37

My shoulder is feeling like 80% better! I have been praying for healing and guidance on what to do about it. I was going to go to my acunpunturist but when I was doing my research on surgery options I found that there may be natural options that need more exploring. In this research, I saw the word MSM which is a natural substance that I have used before when I had the injury to my sternal-clavical joint in Oct 2010. I stopped taking it because I was doing the powder form and it can taste extremely nasty and my shoulder issue back than had healed. So I took a quick trip to the healthfood store and picked it up in pill form because thanks to a networking buddy of mine I have learned how to swallow pills without the gag reflex issue. I was feeling about 45% better yesterday with just taking the one pill and after a full days worth of it, I actually turned on my left side early this morning in bed and it didn't start throbbing as usual! So, I am so thanking and praising God for this miracle of mine. It may not be a big thing like raising someone from the dead but when you have a low tolerance for pain like me, it's HUGE! So, I am praying it continues to feel better and will give all the glory to God.
Proverbs 15:30 A cheerful look brings joy to the heart, and good news gives health to the bones.

No comments:

Post a Comment