Friday, December 23, 2011

365 Days of Praise Challenge-day 29

It looks like we are going to have a white Christmas. They said on the radio yesterday that a white Christmas by defintion is if you have 1" of snow on the ground. Well, we have had a double wammy with almost back to back storms and the weather will probably stay cold enough to keep a lot of it from melting away at least up in the north parts of town where I live. Do I still have Christmas shopping to do? Yes, a little but it will happen when God wants it to happen and it won't be today. At this point, I don't know yet that I will be making it to work, depends on if it's still snowing? In any case, my praise today is for a God who keeps us on our toes. Nothing is ever how we plan for it. You always have to have a back-up plan or Plan B,C,D,E... Some people handle the change in their plans very well and others not so great. I have been a mixed bag on my reaction to change so today I praise God for keeping the future out of my hands and helping me to react in a positive way to the plans He has for me. His plan my be for me to be to work late today or not at all? We shall see how God's plan unfolds.
Psalm 40:5 Many, O Lord my God, are the wonders you have done. The things you have planned for us no one can recount to you; were I to speak and tell of them, they would be too many to declare.

No comments:

Post a Comment