Thursday, December 8, 2011

365 Days of Praise Challenge-Day 15

Today marks the birth of my son 15 years ago! So, as we celebrate the season and the greatest gift given to us in Jesus, I also celebrate the blessing that God has given me in my son, Tristan. My prayer life really began because I wanted to talk with God about my children and pray for their safety, health and especially that they will grow in relationship with the Lord. God has answered those prayers and it's wonderful to see my kids relationship with the Lord. My praying for them will never cease for as most of us are already aware, the devil is out there waiting for every opportunity to prey upon us and our children.


We just recently went to a conference at our church called Sticky Faith which is about helping create a faith that will stick with your kids especially when they go out on their own into college and beyond. The time will be here oh so quickly when my son leaves our home and so I pray that what we have done has been enough and that he will look to God for his guidance on all things.
1Thessalonians 5:16-17 Be joyful always; pray continually; give thanks in all circumstances, for this is God's will for you in Christ Jesus.

No comments:

Post a Comment