Thursday, December 15, 2011

365 Days of Praise Challenge-Day 21

I came home yesterday to a pile of mail at my spot at the kitchen table including a big box from Hobby Lobby with some square picture frames I bought. One of those pieces of mail was a Christmas card homemade by one of my customers using a Christmas stamp set she bought from me from Close to My Heart. It was just a wonderful reminder that what I do with my crafting and sharing it with others does make some kind of difference, does inspire. So I am thanking God for the people that reach out and touch me back. There's nothing like good old snail mail especially when it's homemade! Have you gotten your Christmas cards in the mail? Me either, still working on them but hopefully you will get one in your mailbox this Christmas. Maybe it will be this one.

Matthew 10:8.5 Freely you have received, freely give.

No comments:

Post a Comment