Saturday, December 10, 2011

365 Days of Praise Challenge-Day 17

Today I am praising God for giving me a new perspective every now and than through my children, husband or a friend. My daughter Faith performed in the 3rd grade class musical The Nutcracker this week. She said she had 99% fun and was 1% embarrassed. She's been into percentages lately. The other day she said mom is 99% nice and 1% mean. Daddy is 95% nice and 5% mean and brother Tristan is 75% nice, 15% annoying and 10% mean. Out of the mouth of babes. I just thank God for these little opportunites like this where we can gain a different perspective. When you are feeling down about things or yourself, somehow God always reminds me that my perspective is so often not what everybody else thinks. I have the tendency to be more negative about myself than positive. So my new letter for the month has finally been decided thanks to my new persepctive from God. "P" More on the letter "P" in the days to come.
Matt 6:32-33 "Your heavenly Father already knows all your needs. Seek the kingdom of God above all else, and live righteously, and he will give you everything you need."

No comments:

Post a Comment