Tuesday, October 8, 2013

365 Days of Spirit-Filled Fruits Challenge-Day 303


I love when you come upon those moments that God gives us to help teach and build a solid foundation of faith in our children. Last night when I came into my daughter’s room, she asked me to fix her sheet. It was coming off on three sides AGAIN! Needless, to say I was frustrated with having to deal with this sheet problem almost every night. But rather than a fast fix, I pulled some of her large stuffed animals off and her pillow and ended up finding a little animal down between the wall and the bed. My daughter was so excited that this little animal was found that it melted away all the frustration of what I just had to do. I brought up with her how even when bad things happen God works it out for his good. It was a nice little example for my daughter and one I hope she will carry in her heart for always.

For everything that was written in the past was written to teach us, so that through endurance and the encouragement of the Scriptures we might have hope. Romans 15:4

No comments:

Post a Comment