Thursday, October 3, 2013

365 Days of Spirit-Filled Fruits Challenge-Day 300


A quote from the show Once Upon a Time: “It seems like your love can't overcome your fear of rejection.” If only he had the power of the Holy Spirit within him, he would be able to belay his fears and have peace in his heart knowing that no matter what she says or feels he loves her. The Holy Spirit helps us become an overcomer as the Mandesa songs says. I am thankful to God for his gift of Jesus and giving us the Holy Spirit to help us battle the enemy and help us overcome.

“Whenever I am afraid, I will trust in You. In God I will praise His word, in God I have put my trust; I will not fear. What can flesh do to me? … In God I have put my trust; I will not be afraid. What can man do to me?” Psalm 56: 3,11

No comments:

Post a Comment