Monday, October 7, 2013

365 Days of Spirit-Filled Fruits Challenge-Day 302


I have found recently that I am sorely missing the challenge from last year in praising God and being thankful. It was a mission for that year but it really needs to become a part of our everyday lives now and every day to come. Without the challenge, that praising and thanksgiving have become whenever I am feeling it. I am going to work this into my new intentional growth plan. Paul had it right when he said “I have not stopped giving thanks for you” in Ephesians 1:16. Praising and giving thanks should be an ongoing pursuit. Share your ideas on how you bring praising and thanksgiving into your everyday lives?

Praise the Lord from the heavens, praise him in the heights above. Praise him, all his angels, praise him, all his heavenly hosts. Praise him, sun and moon, praise him, all you shining stars. Praise him, you highest heavens and you waters above the skies. Let them praise the name of the Lord for he commanded and they were created. Psalm 148:1-6

No comments:

Post a Comment