Thursday, May 23, 2013

365 Days of Spirit-Filled Fruits Challenge-Day 178

I am so thankful for the help of the Holy Spirit yesterday at work. My team lead got some kind of email about her not working a full 8 hours and was angry and griping about it. I was naturally curious what it was all about and wanted to hear more details but I stopped myself several times and told myself to stay quiet. I didn’t jump on the complaining band wagon! It has been a challenge not to so this was a huge leap forward for me. I don’t want to sit in judgment of others. It is not my place. God is the only judge. I can imagine Him up in Heaven cheering for me and my accomplishment. I know it was just one day but there is hope knowing I can do it with the help of the Holy Spirit.
James 5:9 Don’t grumble against each other, brothers, or you will be judged. The Judge is standing at the door!

No comments:

Post a Comment