Friday, May 17, 2013

365 Days of Spirit-Filled Fruits Challenge-Day 172

I am a fan of American Idol. Although not musically inclined myself, music does speak to my me in ways that nothing else can. It is down to the last two contestants. My favorite to win is Candice Glover. I have thoroughly enjoyed her singing, growth on American Idol and her spirit. In one of her final songs of the competition she sang what I believe is a newly written song called ‘I am Beautiful’. The song is about how God see us no matter anything else. I immediately said I am buying that song. So, I am off to I-tunes to get this song that says what God tries to tell us in so many ways: I am beautiful. And so are you…
Psalm 45:11 The King is enthralled by your beauty; honor him, for he is your lord.

https://itunes.apple.com/us/album/i-am-beautiful/id648566040?i=648566535

No comments:

Post a Comment