Thursday, February 7, 2013

365 Days of Spirit-Filled Fruits Challenge-Day 75

We have a woman from India that started working with us this week. She is demanding lots of time and attention along with reports of the numbers of things we do. I, thanks be to God, had the patience yesterday as she came to me with questions and than proceeded to stay at my computer screen asking me to scroll this way or that and ask more questions about things that didn’t relate to me so I had to ask my team lead across the room. So, I did this for ten minutes and she finally left. My team lead was at her wit’s end. She said she felt she was being pulled from all angles. I told her she should go talk to our office manager about it even though nothing would come of it, she could at least get her emotions off her chest that were festering and to the right person. I think she felt better after having talked and cried to her. I had to leave for lunch even though I brought my lunch just because I could feel the tension and stress of it all starting to get to me. The sunny day and time to pray gave me a better perspective. So, I am praying today for more patience and the words to help others make peace with each other and the work that has to be done.
James 3:18 Those who are peacemakers will plant seeds of peace and reap a harvest of righteousness.

No comments:

Post a Comment