Friday, February 15, 2013

365 Days of Spirit-Filled Fruits Challenge-Day 83

Sadly, not all people felt loved yesterday. I heard on the radio about a boy with Asperger’s who did not get one valentine. It is easy to love some and it is harder to love others but Jesus calls us to love everyone. My daughter got the opposite of this boy with no valentines. Her teacher got bookmarks for all her class but when she was getting all the heart book marks, she saw a kitty bookmark and thought of my daughter who is the biggest kitty lover ever. So, the teacher announced that she got bookmarks for everyone but one person got a different one. My daughter was not expecting it to be her. That one little act made her feel so loved and so special. I am grateful to God she has a teacher that not only is working with her class on building up their knowledge but building up each of them in their heart. I pray that all those who are not feeling loved will remember or come to know that God’s love never fails and his love will always be there for them.
1Corinthians 8:1 Knowledge puffs up, but love builds up.

No comments:

Post a Comment