Saturday, February 16, 2013

365 Days of Spirit-Filled Fruits Challenge-Day 84

Saturdays are always out of the norm so I haven't had a chance to get to my computer until now which is about dinner time. I spent this morning in my bible looking up different scripture that apply to my first class I am taking for my masters in Christian counseling. I got wrapped up in it and than it was time to go to work to put in my overtime and than I spent all afternoon with my daughter at the mall. My brain is tired, by body is aching and I am ready to be a couch potato for the evening. So, I will let you ponder these words from Luke.
Luke 12:33-34 Provide purses for yourselves that will not wear out, a treasure in heaven that will not be exhausted, where no theif comes near and no moth destroys. For where your treasure is, there your heart will be also.

No comments:

Post a Comment