Sunday, August 4, 2013

365 Days of Spirit-Filled Fruits Challenge-Day 244


What are you waiting for? This question is said usually because there is hesitancy, fears or unsureness seen in the person this is said to. This question is a motivating question meant to encourage the person it is said to, to take action, let go of fears and do it. My studies on temperament have shown me how certain temperament weaknesses can cause this inaction. Only God can help a person overcome their built-in weaknesses and turn them into strengths. I have looked at my own built-in weaknesses within my temperament and can see how with the Holy Spirit within me I am able to conquer my fears, have confidence and take action. Conquering these built-in weaknesses is an on-going effort. With commitment to working with the Holy Spirit through prayer, worship and study anyone can overcome their built-in weakness and have them transformed into strengths that will glorify and serve God. What is keeping you from inaction? Take courage and ask the Holy Spirit to give you whatever it is you need to overcome.

Acts 22:16 And now what are you waiting for? Get up, be baptized and wash your sins away, calling on his name.

No comments:

Post a Comment