Tuesday, August 27, 2013

365 Days of Spirit-Filled Fruits Challenge-Day 265


Trusting people can be hard for some people but there are also those who are too trusting. Satan is the best with lies so you can bet that if you are not careful, you can be duped into believing those lies. I have a naturally too trusting nature and have had it get me in trouble in my younger days but in the present with being in the Word every day and learning more and more about who God is and who Jesus is, I know I have more wisdom and discernment. It has been given to me by the Holy Spirit. There are so many reasons to be in the Word of God daily and this one will help you know the Lord and be able to weed out the lies Satan will keep on doling out. Seek to be within the truth and be prepared for battle.

2John 7 Many deceivers, who do not acknowledge Jesus Christ as coming in the flesh, have gone out into the world. Any such person is the deceiver and the antichrist.

No comments:

Post a Comment