Saturday, April 6, 2013

365 Days of Spirit-Filled Fruits Challenge-Day 131

I long for the day when menopause is finally here. I haven’t been sleeping well for the last 10 days and it is driving me nuts. On top of that, I have a fibroid on the outer part of my uterus that has reared its ugly head again and is putting pressure on my bladder. I did the search this morning on the internet for natural remedies and came up with little to nothing except lose weight, meditate and get soy in your diet. So, I finally cracked open my bible and looked under the topic of health. I am trying to be in control of the situation and solve the problem but I should not rely on my own wisdom but look to the Lord for his. Again, it is a control issue. I have to release these things to the only one who can solve the problem. I am raising the white flag. I surrender all to you, all to you.
Proverbs 3:7-8 Do not be wise in your own eyes; fear the Lord and shun evil. This will bring health to your body and nourishment to your bones.

No comments:

Post a Comment