Wednesday, April 24, 2013

365 Days of Spirit-Filled Fruits Challenge-Day 149

Everyday at my job is a struggle to be patient and to not fall into the complaining mode that is so easy. It is so easy to fall into the trap of complaining right along with the crowd. Thankfully today is a new day and another chance to get it right. Complaining is really just anger at not being in control and complaining with the crowd is just trying to be on their good side. So no matter the rules at my job, the lack of communication or direction, I have to let go of it all and know that God is ultimately the one in control, not a boss with too much on her plate or an owner who doesn’t really understand. Humbly, I must do my job with joy and thankfulness.
James 5:9 Don’t grumble against each other, brothers or you will be judged. The Judge is standing at the door!

No comments:

Post a Comment