Saturday, September 14, 2013

365 Days of Spirit-Filled Fruits Challenge-Day 283


Praising God for all the glorious foods he provides us with and my learning how to make fabulously delicious and healthy recipes. Here is what is planned for this week: Baby Back Ribs with butternut squash, Root Vegetable Hash with eggs, Spaghetti squash with turkey tomato sauce, Kale salad, Paleo Pot Roast to name a few. I may be currently broke due to the excess in food spending getting my kitchen stocked with the good stuff but it is worth it. I woke up today without a sugar withdrawal headache. Thank you Lord!

John 14:26 But the Helper, the Holy Spirit, whom the Father will send in my name, he will teach you all things and bring to your remembrance all that I have said to you.

No comments:

Post a Comment