Tuesday, September 10, 2013

365 Days of Spirit-Filled Fruits Challenge-Day 279


In the midst of life and its inevitable sufferings, God is always with us. Despite waking up with a headache this morning, I am going to sing praises to God for guiding me and comforting me on this path to a healthy body, mind and spirit. Without the balance in all three areas, we will suffer. More time is taken right now in my food planning and preparation but I am certain that within time, it will all become easier and everything will balance out again. Praising God is a demonstration of our love for him and shines his love for us. I am singing to God today for all his goodness.

Isaiah 12: 4-5 Give thanks to the Lord, call on his name; make known among the nations what he has done, and proclaim that his name is exalted. Sing to the Lord, for he has done glorious things; let this be known to all the world.

No comments:

Post a Comment