Wednesday, November 30, 2011

365 Days of Praise Challenge-Day 7

When we were picking Tristan up from Sunday School which is in another building from our church, Faith ran up to our almost 15 year old son with friends and mentors around him. It was such a joyful moment to see my two children displaying such unfetterd love for each other. Okay, so it was probably more on Faith's end since the saracastic comment on the way out by my son just told me that was not the time or place for such a display of sisterly affection. Despite my teenager's lack of appreciation, I was very grateful to see so much joy in the bond between my two children. They have always gotten along very well despite there 6 year age difference so I am praising God today for the joy that the love of children can bring to your life.

Habakkuk 3:18 I'm singing joyful praise to God. I'm turing cartwheels of joy to my Savior God.

1 comment:

  1. You are so right that God provides us so many things to be thankful for, and being in "search mode" to make sure we are purposely looking for blessings keeps us more in tune with the 'blessing' side of life.

    We were not able to be with our sons this past Thanksgiving. They are in their 20s and both in the military. They each drove several hours from their respective bases to spend just a few hours celebrating Thanksgiving together, only to have to turn around and drive several hours back to their respective posts because they had to be back to work the next day.

    The fact that they on their own spent time as a family, and sacrificed to do so, makes me quite thankful for them, and for the gifts they are to us. Praise God!

    ReplyDelete