Saturday, November 26, 2011

365 Days of Praise Challenge-Day 3

365 Days of Praise Challenge-Day 3
So, although I did get in some shopping yesterday, what I really needed was to get some pictures printed for my layout in memory of my Uncle Garrett who passed away in October of this year. I got the idea to use my Close to My Heart Acrylic alphabet stamps and with a couple of coordinating ink colors and I came up with a word block for my layout.




My Uncle Garrett was a great example of being the salt and the light of the world that Jesus calls us to be in Matthew 5:13-16. My praise for today is for people that I have had in my life like my Uncle Garrett who are wonderful role models for me and all those they come into contact with during their lives. My prayer is that you have a salt and light role model in your life and that you can take what Jesus has already given within you and make it shine.

1 comment:

  1. I've been struggling today with doubts and anxiety. After a few good days in a row, it's hard not to let this small lapse drag me all the way down. But I know God will not leave me or forsake me. So today I am thankful for sunrises and the chance for a new and better day.

    Lam 3:22 Through the LORD’s mercies we are not consumed, Because His compassions fail not. 23 They are new every morning; Great is Your faithfulness.

    ReplyDelete