Wednesday, April 16, 2014

God Meets All of Our Needs

Matthew 6:30 "If that is how God clothes the grass of the field which is here today and tomorrow is thrown into the fire, will he not much more clothe you. O you of little faith?

I love this verse as it is such a great reminder of how much God cares for us. He does provide all we need. This isn't just our physical needs but our emotional, mental and spiritual needs as well. We should be trusting God with all of these needs: to be loved, recognized, affirmed, valued, respected and so much more. Thank you Lord for giving me all I need. Help me to trust in you and to look to you for my every need. When I don't recognize the need in me that is not being met, I pray you will shed light on it and help me to see that you provide for that need whatever it may be. To you all praise and glory be. Amen.

No comments:

Post a Comment