Saturday, April 26, 2014

Fresh Start

I started working this week after being out of work since the end of January. I am actually working for two different places: my church's preschool and a senior care agency. I am working as a substitute preschool teacher and/or teacher's aide and on the other end of the spectrum I am working with the elderly as a senior care provider (non-medical). I am using my day planner like never before because I have to know the days and times I still have open when I get a call from either place. Eventually, I will work into getting more permanent clients with the senior care agency and there's also the possibility of being a teacher or aide at the preschool next school year. It has been a week of new beginnings which seemed so appropriate being it is the week after Easter. I am thankful to my heavenly Father for these opportunities that will not only provide the necessary finances for my family but will be filled with good people and great learning and practicing experiences for my future counseling practice. God will take you to where He wants you; you just have to follow.

No comments:

Post a Comment