Wednesday, November 6, 2013

365 Days of Spirit-Filled Fruits Challenge-Day 326


I began my journey with Crossfit last evening. Squats are my new best friend. Despite my lack of flexibility, I was able to consistently maintain the correct mechanics of the 3 different kinds of squats we were taught. In the end, it is not about what we have in terms of flexibility or strength but that we put are all into it and don’t give up. Our spiritual journey is much the same way; we don’t have all we need or change instantly when we accept Jesus into our hearts. But we can choose to not give up, study, keep praying, praising and worshiping and we will find blessing not only in the end result but in the journey itself.

But they who wait for the LORD shall renew their strength; they shall mount up with wings like eagles; they shall run and not be weary; they shall walk and not faint. Isaiah 40:31

No comments:

Post a Comment