Tuesday, November 19, 2013

365 Days of Spirit-Filled Fruits Challenge-Day 335

Please forgive me for being missing in action. I got a flu bug and then put all my focus on completing a project for a scholarship opportunity. I am excited about the possibility of getting this scholarship. The key component to it is submitting a creative piece. I was praising God when I read about it thinking this is so right up my alley. I had already been scrapbooking my study on temperament theory which helped me learn and soak in the knowledge I was reading but little did I know that it would become a tool to use in my future counseling practice but also a means to sharing about Temperament Theory and Jesus and God willing to win the $1000 scholarship. Please take a look at the slide show on the Faithbooking Gallery page on the blog and let me know what you think. At some point all the creative pieces submitted by everyone for this scholarship will be posted on some public media where the public will be able to vote. I will let you know when and where and hope you will share this with all you know and ask them to vote for my creative piece. As always I am forever grateful to God for leading me on this journey and giving me the means to share it with you.

Philippians 4:19 And my God will meet all your needs according to his glorious riches in Christ Jesus.

No comments:

Post a Comment